Monday, September 30, 2013

The world will break your heart ten ways from Sunday.

It's funny how films have a way of hitting your soul when you need them the most. After the course of the past couple of weeks I've started the stages of feeling better. When you feel like hope is lost there's always moments that make it better. After feeling every ounce of human emotion, I'm ready to feel happiness. I am ready to feel love.

I've written countless times about how hard life has been for other people, I forget about my own struggles. People haven't always been the greatest to me. People find a way to break my heart from the moment I meet them to the moment they disappear. I guess this is my way of being okay with that. In order to truly heal you have to admit you're hurting. I can say I was hurting for a long time. I've had people hurt me, break me down, and break my heart. I've ran from many of these problems I've forgotten what it feels like to stand still. All the pavements I've chased are slowly breaking down. Running never solved anything in life. You're left out of breath with an even bigger pain in your chest.

Yes people have hurt me. Yes I've been sad. but you know what? I'm still fucking here.

I'm tired. I'm sad. but I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment