Friday, January 11, 2013

Current Obsessions. 1/11/12


1. Freeman Facial Clay Mask "Avocado & Oatmeal".  I tend to keep to the same facial routine. Take off makeup with makeup wipe, wash with cleanser, dry, and apply Bio Oil. Every once in a while I like to treat my face with a little TLC and do a facial mask. While I have never been a huge fan of facial mask (the smell, the thickness, etc), I have found a new favorite in Freeman's brand. Not only do they smell good but a packet is literally about a dollar and buying a full size product runs you about 3 dollars. I mean at those prices they are practically giving it away! I used this and after washing it off, my face not only felt amazing but looked amazing as well. A MUST BUY. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2. TopShop lipsticks. We know my current favorite obsession has to be lipstick, preferably in the pink persuasion. Of all the pink lipsticks I have tried, the ones that say moisturized and the color outstanding as to be TopShop. Of course we know how much I LIVE for TopShop but their makeup and lipstick is amazing. 






 
3. Talenti Gelato in "Mediterranean Mint". I am not an ice cream fanatic, lets just get that straight. I won't go out of my way to rummage the freezer for ice cream but all that has changed. A friend of mine recently posted a photo of this delightful gelato and of course I was hesitant. All that hype for "gelato"....pleaaaaase. Since I like mint ice cream, and I like gelato....I gave it a try. Well I am hooked. Any time I finish a little pint, I continue to restock my freezer with this little gem. It's absolutely amazing. PLEASE GIVE IT A TRY!!!





 
 
 
 
4. Prabal Gurung for Target. Elle.com has just released the full 80 piece lookbook for this collection. It's absolutely and total Prabal. Personally I want 3 dresses, 2 pair of shoes, and a necklace, of course I do. I will continue to lust over the collection until Feb 10 rolls around.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment