Saturday, November 10, 2012

Current Obsessions. 11/9/2012

1. Aaron Paul. It's great to see awesome talented people finally get the recognition they deserve for their talents. To see Aaron Paul be praised for his talents and rewarded is awesome. Goes to show in an industry of copycats and remakes talent will always over shadow hype.

 
 
 
2. Passion and Nostalgia. There was a time in my life where I wouldn't leave the house without my camera. While I still take pictures it's more for my personal benefit than gain. I'll never forget how much love I feel for capturing beautiful images. 

 
 
3. The Five Year Engagement. I will just say it now. I love Jason Segal and Emily Blunt. Put them in a movie together it's automatically going to be my favorite movie. I laughed, I cried, and I just about fell even more in love with both of them. 

 
 
4. Air Yeezy 2. I pretty much need these shoes. Since I am afraid of buying bootlegs I'll just wait until the Air Yeezy 3's come out. But either way my guru Kanye West makes the best of everything.


 
 
5. Lana Del Rey for H&M. What can I say Lana Del Rey sure does photograph well and I pretty much want all of the clothes in these photos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment