Sunday, November 11, 2012

Current Obessions 11/11/12

1. Ellie Goulding "Anything could happen". While I wasn't crazy over the "Lights" album, I have been swooning over this album. I can't go a day without listening to this track especially. I love, love, love her music. 
 
 
 
2. Nars Lip pencil in "Dragon Girl". Of course lip pencils will forever remind me of my cholla days of dark lip liner and lighter color lipstick. These lip pencils are amazing (then again it's Nars). Dragon girl is literally to be a great shade of red. New fave.

 
3. Pellegrino. I drink a lot of water. Lets just put it out there. I know my instagram probably shows otherwise. I tend to drink at least 2 liters of water a day so imagine my surprise that moment I started liking sparkling water. I hated mineral water when I was younger but recently someone gave me a bottle of Pellegrino and after 1 sip I was hooked. I can't stop buying bottles (has to be in a glass) and absolutely enjoying drinking. 
 
 


 
4. Hotel Chelsea. Nothing SCREAMS New York music scene like the Hotel Chelsea. I have had the privilege of staying here at least once in my life and every time I am in NYC I have to stop by and say hello. I cannot wait to return to you Hotel Chelsea.
 


 
 
5.  Ryan Adams & Mandy Moore. Absolutely love him, never really cared for her but somehow together they work. They do make an absolutely lovely couple. 


No comments:

Post a Comment