Monday, July 23, 2012

Chill Summer Breeze.


I am no stranger to wanting and yearning for Fall to return. Mainly because my wardrobe consists of only cooler weather attire as opposed to this harsh dreadful heat. So it's no wonder that as soon as a tiny hint of breeze hits I just want to wear long sleeves and a great pair of jeans.

Well since the only breezes we get in summer are slight chills in the afternoon/ night hours here (unless you live in San Francisco).  I thought this collection possessed a great use of color and simply accessories. Stripes and green just happen to be two of my new favorite things.

The greatest accessory you can ever carry is a great statement piece and a good pair of sunglasses. If you're going to invest in a good pair of sunglasses I suggest Chloe, Ray ban, or Dior. Never go wrong with a little Dior.



Untitled #29

No comments:

Post a Comment