Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer Esscentials.

Summer means a load of wonderful things for your skin. Mainly in the burned and dryness department. (Yuck). If you're like me and don't feel the need to wear a full on mask of make up here are some of my go to products for the summer (and even fall, winter, spring, etc).

1. Clinique Chubby Sticks: I am slowly converting all my friends on these slick guys. Not only is the color absolutely stunning but they are completely moisturizing. Defiantly a go to summer necessity if you want color but not something drastic like a lipstick or a lipgloss. A chubby stick is like if a lipgloss, chapstick and a lipstick had a three way and this was the final product.

2. Garnier BB Cream: All I have to say is that BELIEVE THE HYPE. I haven't had anything more moisturizing, and more even then this product. Wear it alone with a pressed powder or beneath foundation it gives you a great even coverage.

3. "They're Real" Mascara by Benefit: I have been a huge benefit fan for years but I switch up my mascaras every mascara cycle but when I heard this mascara gives you the impression of false lashes, I screamed BULLSHIT...then I tried it. WOW. Okay maybe not full on Edie Sedgwick but a nice flirty Sophia Loren if you ask me. This is great for those days you just don't want anything on your face (just moisturizer with SPF) it gives your lashes and face just the amount of life it needs to face the day.

4. Bio Oil: Oil on your face. I know I had been doing the Oil Cleansing Method for about 3 years not but to actually use Bio Oil in place of a moisturizer I was skeptical. But I am a sucker for beautiful products so I tried it. Up until recently my skin had taken a huge beating. My work conditions caused my skin to break out and dry out and no amount of products worked until I tried this one 3 months ago. Not only did my complexion feel and look great but my face felt completely moisturized. This is great in the morning before you head out and after you completely wash off all your makeup. All it takes is a little drop to moisturize your whole face.

5. Benefit "Get Even" powder: This is honestly the best powder I have ever put on my face. It's evens out my blouchyness, redness and gives my skin the finished feeling that it needs. Put this on after you moisturize or in place of your pressed power. I swear your skin will thank you.

6. House of Harlow "Chelsea" Sunglasses: Honestly you don't need these specific sunglasses but if you had to splurge on a great pair these are the ones. But to be honest you just need a great paid of all black thick sunglasses. Cat Eyed or not to fully give into the summer rays you need to block them with a fabulous pair of sunglasses.

In whatever you use or what to try this summer. Please always remember hydrate yourself and lots of sunblock with SPF. Protect your skin and protect your body. These are just a few of my summer favs.






summer

No comments:

Post a Comment