Friday, July 20, 2012

New beginnings.

Everything happens for a reason.

 A couple of nights ago I just about had it. Everything hurt for some reason. Maybe it was because I was on the verge of starting my woman days but this huge ache in my chest hurt me more than a thousand heartbreaks. I was tired, I was exhausted. My job was killing and draining every last aspect of my soul and I didn't know what to do. Anytime I feel like that I always pray. I know I am not the most religious person on the planet. I am the worst catholic and worst of my faith. Even though that I know there is faith. I know I can get through anything if God and the universe is behind me.

So I prayed.

I prayed and cried. All I asked and that I will state is that I wanted to know when my life would start, when my actual life will start into a new beginning into my future. After crying and sleeping it off. That's all I did for the past couple of months. Everything has happened these past two years from deaths to loss to tragedy to struggle all I asked was for an answer. A start date. Anything.

Today I finally received my answer.

I was laid off from my job today. A job I had started hating for a long time. A job that had ripped apart my soul and turned me into a vile hateful person. The moment I heard "you are laid off" I just sat smiled and said "This. IS. AWESOME". I had planned on quitting in September and with this my prayers had been answered. My life has a different plan. I am no longer derailed from what I need to be doing.

This was the universe giving me the blessing I need to start my new beginnings. To kick start what I had started years ago and finish it. While I am sad to leave the people I loved to work with I am happy that they can finally see me in the light I was destined to be in. This huge weight as lifted off my shoulders and now I can fully appreciate everything life has to offer instead of experiencing it on the weekends.



Through weakness we find strength and with strength we find the push to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment