Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Brrr...it's cold in here.

It feels weird to come from working in such a frigidly cold environment, to actually seeing large amounts of sunshine and semi cold environments. Is this the life that everybody ask for?

Been sort of working on a variety of different ideas. Mainly trying to find a jump off point for The Fashionista Recessionista (thefashionistarecessionista.blogspot.com). There's just so many blog fashion sites out there how can this one be different. Its just that whole idea of changing 2348484 different things into working ideas. I guess that will be my challenge this month well for August. I just need to get more into the photography aspect that I have been delaying for so long. So anyone that reads this, that's associated with me in some certain way be prepared to be asked to be on a feature.

Of course there's the novel aspect I'm working on. I think once I get everything out of my mind that I have been hoarding for the past two years onto paper then I can sort of find a start into two new entries. So much material to be used, so little space to actually figure out how to work it out. Either way it's going to work out.

That's all on the business front.

On the personal front. Aside from my dramatics things have been really good. Sort of had some mini meltdown moments but I wouldn't be me without some aspect of a meltdown or emotional baggage of some sort. I just need to get some sage, do a rain dance and watch the water come over me like amen.

Have I mentioned new Kanye will be dropping soon? Stoked. There's nothing I love more than that man. Plus I just need his new G.O.O.D. music right about now. I swear he knows to drop new stuff right when I need it the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment