Monday, January 30, 2012

"Take care of yourself Harry".

Maybe this is a goodbye of sorts. Just more of a realization. I always knew it was going to happen but I just denied it for so long. You can suppress all the feeling you have in your heart but when you least expect it your emotions explode and the only person you have to blame is yourself. It's not right to hate, it's not right to bring others down into your ugliness. I just have a hard time understanding how the world works sometimes.

Today was different.

A skip in my step. A smile that just lit up the whole town and for once in a long time I wasn't faking it. There was no pretending, no wires pulling me back. Just a complete sense of relief. Everyone I know in life is doing everything in their power to do them and I know I am on that same exact path. I used to think I needed this army of friends to make me happy. Truth is I don't. The people that have showed me strength, showed me kindness are the people that I will continue to be with in the future.

People change. While others continue to stay the same. I guess it just takes a couple days of believing in people to realize that.

This is the year to be selfish to do everything your heart desires. Don't let love, life, or people hold you back. They will not be the one regretting life's actions, YOU will be. Eventually when you least expect it, everything will fall into place.

Everything in it's right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment