Monday, January 9, 2012

New year, new beginnings.

2012....aw the sweet sounds of a new year...or to some a new end.

What do the Mayans know anyway? While this may be an end of an era this is by far not the end.

We reach the end in order to speak of new beginnings. 2011 wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. While  going through the archives of my mind I realized "you know 2011 wasn't that bad". I didn't do as much travelling as I wanted to do but the travelling I did do was by far the most memorable.

Palm Springs, Indio, New York City, Philadelphia, Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Mexico City.

Coachella, McQueen, The Wedding, Dia de los Muertos..

Where do I even begin? All I know is that I spent the most selfish year of my life doing exactly and everything I wanted to do. How many of us can honestly say that? All I know is that I wouldn't have changed it for the world. I guess going into this new year I just want more. More experiences, more adventure, more travels and much more life.

Who knows where this journey will lead me but all I know is that no matter what happens, I've got everything I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment