Monday, January 30, 2012

Gossip Girl. Royal Wedding.

Perhaps this is bit far fetched.

Okay MAJORLY far fetched. It's weird to sort of parallel your life to a fictional character on a TV show but some times when you least expect it worlds tend to collide and you think things you shouldn't, get angry at things you shouldn't and then well you pretty much sound like a crazy person.

I understand it's only television and just the fact that they have to make the same character weak and pathetic are for dramatic purposes. She is the most strongest character on the show, I guess you sort of rat your brains out wishing a make believe character saw that in themselves. Maybe I sort of see a lot of myself in her, or maybe I'm just crazy but I guess even in fantasy in real life all you want is to see people happy at the end of the day. That's all that matters right?

But she looked flawless on her "wedding" day.

Crazy she'd pick the Vera Wang dress I've sort of been fantasying about lately.



No comments:

Post a Comment