Monday, September 19, 2011

Missoni for Target

Everyone is gaga over Missoni for Target...I too am gaga for Missoni for Target. As soon as the look book came out I already had little check marks next to the items I wanted. While I didn't most of the things I wanted I did walk away with some choice pieces.
 
Of all the pieces the Missoni for Target cardigans are the biggest statement pieces in the collection. These cardigans against a solid dress or even just a plan white vneck and jeans is absolutely perfect. Personally I would love to see this cardigan with the American Apparel asymmetrical dress (sadly couldn't find a photo of just the dress). Visually I pictured this ensemble as a autumn/winter outfit so the black missoni for target printed tights and the socks are perfect for colder weather plus I love insulating boots with fun printed socks. For a day look its best to keep the look very light and minimal. Peach for cheeks to give color for the colder days and a fabulous lavender pink hue for lips. No look would be complete with out accessories!! I love bib necklaces and the jewels in this necklace make your neckline pop without being too flashy. Plus the bracelets give the wrists a fun jingle of color. I'm obsessed with Madewell Archive boots, you can dress them up or down and they never go out of style. Every woman should own a balenciaga bag. They're just so essential to life.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment