Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's going to be a long, long ride..

There is something brewing inside of me. It's as if a glow of happiness has been transformed into my body. The moment August became a distant memory, life re-began for me. September, the fall, everything just seems so very right at the moment. I know that because of who I am something will make things harder than what it seems; but at the end the reward is far more greater. The struggle is the reason we live, it's the reason we hope for something better for ourselves. I am just a fool to feel pathetic when far greater things are a foot.

I have come to the realization as I always do whenever I have a bad episode is that I will never be better. There is no cure for how I feel but what there is are better life choices. Better ways to release stress and tension. I will cry more than the normal person, I will scream and shout things I don't mean but at the end of the day the people that stay are the ones that matter. If you can't have me at my worst please believe you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Some times I just need a little time for myself to feel like myself again. I need to dream to enjoy reality.

Where ever my journey takes me I know I will be okay. I love my life, I love my family and friends and it's going to be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment