Wednesday, September 7, 2011

hot child in the city

 
Well any chance to play on polyvore I just can't stop. ahha. So browsing on the meetmark.com site I had a little go on mini editor.
 
I'm obsessed with this necklace. It's a great statement piece it should be included in every one's wardrobe. Against a tshirt, or a party dress it's fabulous. These shorts were just adorable. Paired with a long sleeved chiffon blouse with black tights or even just a plain tshirt they seem absolutely flattering. I love the fedora it's rare for me to find any fedora with color plus the burgundy color is just flattering for every hair color paired with the shorts and the necklace you're a woman on the go. I choose a pink tinted cheek stain and lip color with such statement pieces as the necklace and the hat I didn't want to take too much away from the outfit. It's should always be about what you're wearing and showcasing not what you're caking on your face. Anything flawless, light and fancy free is lovely to me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment