Monday, September 12, 2011

emerald city

Every once in a while I do enjoy a great emerald green. I believe everyone should own an article of clothing in this color. Recently just purchased a blouse of this style. I absolutely adore the flowness of it. Breathable fabric and just pure comfort. I hate too put together outfits so any sort of grunge or smudge makes the outfit perfect for me. Any type of holes or shredding in a jean I absolutely love. I love how understated the hole in the jeans look. My new favorite flats happen to be the penny loafer flats. SWOOOON worthy. More masculine then a basic ballet flat plus gives an ultra feminine look into a more edge and even a hint of elegance.
 
Personal favorite color with emerald is gold. Any sort of gold accessory is great with emerald. I love chunky bracelets layered on one wrist. With with lower neckline of this blouse  the aztec gold necklace give a great flash of color. Honestly you can't go wrong with these accessories. Of course it may look silly but its actually well put together once you put them on.
 
Minor obsession with a more natural look pale lips, hint of color on the cheeks and a hint of eye liner. Absolutely love love love Essie products this color is too die for. Including with all the array of colors going on in this outfit this a versatile color that would be perfect for everyday wear. Plus it will make your hands look beautiful.
 
These doctor bag, 60's office briefcase bags have been a hit on the runway from Marc Jacobs to Topshop. Of course I'm going to have a minor obsession with them. Trust this defiantly puts together the whole outfit.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment