Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Winter Kate

This is actually a dress from Winter Kate's previous collection but I just die looking at the beauty of it. It's whimsical it's flowy its just sheer perfection. I think anybody can pull this dress because it covers just about any spots you're uncomfortable about. For myself it's usually my abdomen section and arms. Since I'm such a fan of Miss Nicole Richie I can't just stop raving about her House of Harlow line of Jewelry and Sunglasses. The zig zag bracelets give it more edge and the sunglasses give it a huge Jackie O classic feel. The H&M hat is just perfect for fall I'm slightly obsessed with it. Essie nail polish in a light pink give your nails a very delicate approach to such a chic outfit. I personally believe every woman should own Clinque "Black Honey" it's a universal sheer plum that looks beautiful on every skin type. I will say this is a very updated "Holly Golightly" outfit. I will would defiantly rock it in front of a Tiffany's with a Soy Hot Chocolate in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment