Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rabbit Faux Fur Coat

There's no denying that I cannot wait for cooler weather. When that happens I plan on breaking my savings and purchasing a decent Faux fur coat. I just love the elegance/rock n roll feel it gives just an ordinary outfit. I've been obsessing over pear shaped gems and this necklace gives your neckline that beauty. Nothing I love more then a striped boxed tee, more of a simple tee then some overly confusing print. Skinny jeans are the staple in any females (an some males) outfits. I am always with a good skinny. Red flats are something of an experiment, I've been dying to try with a really good red flat. This whole getting out of my comfort zone thing. Plus nothing completes a look without a good pair of shades. My new obsession is the House of Harlow "Chelsea" sunglasses. Nothing says fab like a good cat eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment