Tuesday, August 16, 2011

In the Navy...

In my attempts to get of my comfort zone I've been experimenting with a variety of color. More neurtal palettes. Creams, navys and greys. I am a sucker for dressing up, even if it's just to go to the grocery store so I guess you can call this my grocery store couture. Navy top to mesh in with the navy band on the skirt, a grey belt and grey flats (always flats), red clutch for a dash of color. No outfit will be complete without accessories so aside from the red clutch I chose what I like to call a "power" statement ring and some silver bangles. I think the most beautiful feature on women is their hands and wrists to any time to draw attention to the hands I will do with accessories. I would finish this look off with a side pony tail nothing to over done, a little messy but perfectly put together.


Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment