Monday, August 22, 2011

I heart H&M

If you know anything about me, you know about my obsession with H&M. I literally cannot walk out of the store without spending some ridiculous amounts of money in that place.

This season I am very much impressed with colors, style, and even a throwback to varsity jackets. Since I'm trying to venture out of my comfort zone defiantly this fall going to try and wear more skirts with wool tights. This skirt is perfect, no need for a belt because of the black colored band so it will be perfect for shirt tucks and untucks. Instead of the usual flats I opted for these oxford inspired shoes, it could also go with a good calf length boot but for a more "school" vibe I loved the oxfords. They are defiantly becoming my favorite shoe. Stripes are very fitting to give more of a classic edge. The biggest statement piece of this outfit has to be the varsity jacket. Perfect. Don't forget the big stoned ring and some red colored nails and you're good to go. H&M Perfection.

Feel free to head to your local H&M for all the essentials, because you know I am.

H&M

H&M by ellelopez featuring a flare skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment